Monday, November 29, 2010

Dear Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed. Love, Cece & turkey

So... had a nice little thanksgiving break. Not quite back in the game yet...but wanted to share a few little gems I happened to stumble upon this week.


 Cruisin through the SB christmas events happening this week.  A holiday sale benefiting elephants? Elephants in their entirety. Just all elephants....everywhere. And you are selling cacti and accessories to benefit all elephants? Hm. 








Caption should read, "A passenger at Palm Beach International Airport is patted down by a TSA worker Wednesday in Palm Beach, Fla.... and then Thursday we published this picture everywhere and ruined his life". This poor college guy. Life done. Belly showing. TSA guy with his hands down his pants creating an awkward pic to say the least. Reppin his college sweats. Just trying to get home. Boom. His friends are posting this picture everywhere around his dorm... as is the associated press.  Also... Conan tweeted yesterday, "As if the TSA couldn't get any creepeier, today they announced they're changing their name to Uncle TSA". I found this to be hilarious. 





Yes. I was a participant in this 1,000 piece puzzle some of my residents were doing. Yes, this topless mermaid with huge hair is taking a little nap on that extremely uncomfortable looking dolphin. I swear the dolphin looks creeped out... or is creepy and smiling... I can't tell. Either way, it makes me feel weird inside.  Also not in the photo: a giant field of rainbow crystals to the right and some weird floating energy orb on the left... but I felt this to be the most necessary thing to share. 




Slightly horrified and amused and bewildered and in awe to find that this was one of my friend's yearbook covers her senior year. Um. How did this happen? Usually yearbooks say awfully horrible puns like A picture is worth 2002 words or Life, Camera, Action! or some line from the cheesy inspirational song of the year. But really? Was it good for you? Nice. I'm thinking next year could just say Need a cigarette?
  And... could it possibly mean anything else? Someone played an awesome joke on the yearbook class teacher... or everyone at that school has a hilarious sense of humor. I think the former probably.




This license plate says "SEXYBAB". It got me thinking how much I would have to get paid to drive a car with this license plate for at least a year. I was thinking it would have to be at least 4 grand.





Movie theater in Laguna. Wow. A Harry Potter Burlesque? I know Hermione got "hot" these last couple years.... but never woulda thought. I know the actor that played Harry did some weird naked theater performance... but a burlesque is a whole new ball game. harhar.






This weekend we played Life. I lost. I lost and I was a doctor, made 100k every pay day, had a family and kids, solved the problem of pollution, won the nobel peace prize, wrote a new great American work, found a new form of energy, had 2.6 million in the bank and  retired in Millionaire Estates.
And I still lost. Can't win in this world. Just can't win.



ALSO. I discovered a hilarious hilarious website. Wish I thought of it first.

Here are some favs:

Dear Noah, 
We couuld have sworn the arc wasn't leaving until 5
Love, The Unicorns.

 Dear Voldemort,
A couple of lies would take care of that.
Love, Pinnochio

Dear girls who have been dumped,
There are plenty of fish in the sea.... Just Kidding! They're all dead.
Love, BP

Dear movie watcher,
Your parents are about to walk in.
Sincerely, The only sex scene in the movie

Dear Fork,
I understand that we haven't spoken since I ran away with dish, but I thought you should know that you have a son. His name is spork. He has your hair.
Sincerely, Spoon.
 
Dear Officer,
I can't even say the alphabet backwards when I'm sober! I never took AP Kindergarten.
Sincerely, trying to not get arrested.



That is all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment